While in Chile you will see and experience a number of different types of beverages but there are a few on our list that seem stand out from the pack so we have put together three of our favorites. Salud!
The Pisco Sour
- Chile's national drink and one that is a big highlight at the end of the fishing day
- Made from the grapes of a vine called aquardiente. Similiar to the Grapa grape
- Oh, it's good. So fresh and delicious and they make us smile. Ingredients: Pisco, Lime Juice, Simple Syrup, Egg Whites, and Powdered Sugar.
- Similar to Mexico's Margarita except we use egg whites in our pisco sour mix
- Here is the wikipedia definition of a pisco sour. Click Here
Kunstmann Gran Toro Bayo
- Our favorite beer of Chile and a true representation of an iconic Chilean hand crafted beer
- Reddish copper in color with a smooth taste and full body 7.5 % ABV
- Delicious and creamy texture
- Ease of Drinkability
- Handcrafted in Valdivia, Chile
- Check out their website here
- A Chilean Classic and one that is approved by the locals
- Refreshing and Easy Drinking
- Coca Cola on the rocks with a spalsh of pisco, A perfect combination
- You can spice it up a little with ginger ale and a squeeze of lime, Captain's Choice
- Could possibly lead to a late night discotech dance session in Chile, You have been warned
We hope to introduce you to these national staples on your trip to Chile and will be one of the many ways that we are going to show you the cultural experiences that Patagonia offers. Feel free to check us out on our Social Media outlets on Facebook and Instagram accounts for more information on fishing Patagonia, Chile. Follow us today!